vrijdag 19 maart 2010

18 points

A short story today, hadn't much time today to write anything down and it's already bedtime.

Today
was a very good day. Writing all the stuff down that was spinning through my head for a long time really did me some good. Also the fact that it's getting warmer makes me happy.

Every day I can urn points for not pulling hair out of my head, hands, feet and arms or for not pulling between certain times. It's not yet Zero Tolerance (yet), a little slip here or there is tolerated, because otherwise it would be impossible for me to urn points. Today I had 18 out of the maximum of 18 points! How about that!

No, it's sleeping time, tomorrow more.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Tamara,

    I left another reply on your first story before I noticed your entry for today. I'm glad you're feeling better and got the full score today, that's awesome.

    Love,
    Wouter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen